Simple to make and incredibly delicious with every type of dip. Try these gluten free sweetcorn and courgette fritters.
- 200g tinned sweetcorn (drained)
- 1 courgette (grated)
- 50g gluten free self raising flour
- 40ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Sour cream
- Chilli (finely diced)
- Spring onion (diced)
- Combine the milk, flour, egg, paprika, salt & pepper and whisk until smooth.
- Combine the courgette and sweetcorn with the batter.
- Heat the oil in a pan and using tablespoons, spoon the mixture into a pan and cook for a few minutes on each side until crispy and golden.
- Serve with yoghurt, chilli and spring onion – or other accompaniments of your choosing, sweet chilli sauce works well.
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do!