The perfect festive centrepiece – a gluten free brie and cranberry wreath. See the simple, and super quick recipe below.
- 1 wedge of brie (approx 160-200g) – cut into 2cm chunks
- 1/3 a jar of cranberry sauce
- a handful of chopped pistachios
- 1 pack Jus-Roll gluten free puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cut your pastry into a large circle (as big as you can fit on the sheet, I used a bowl to cut around). Make a smaller circle in the middle (don’t cut through just imprint it with a smaller bowl) then use this like a pie, to cut out 8 segments in the centre only (that you can fold back over the wreath in a moment).
- Layer on your cranberry and brie pieces followed by the pistachios
- Fold over the middle pastry segments and push into the pastry on the outer edge to secure.
- Season with salt & pepper
- Brush the top of the pastry with egg wash.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Some of the cheese may melt out while cooking but this is normal.
- Serve while hot and enjoy!
Hope you love this recipe as much as we do and have a fabulous Christmas with family & friends.