This light and creamy gluten free tart is an impressive dessert at any dinner table and you wouldn’t believe how quick and easy it is to make… with just 5 simple ingredients!
- 200g Gluten free biscuits (approx 2 packets)
- Mascarpone cheese
- Icing sugar
- 2 Limes (zest and juice)
*Optional decoration: lime rind and coconut shavings.
- Melt the butter in a bowl over a pan of boiling water and crush the biscuits. Once the butter is melted combine the two.
- Press the biscuit mix into the bottom of a lined, spring form or loose bottomed tin.
- Mix together (preferably with an electric whisk) the mascarpone, lime zest, juice, and icing sugar until smooth and fully combined.
- Tip the filling onto the biscuit base and press down to avoid gaps, and smooth the top.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes – 1 hour before removing from the tin.
- Decorate with lime curls and coconut shavings.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! It is so easy to do that you can nail this one even if you are a beginner at baking.