Happy start of December! Can you believe it!? I have opened my first 2 doors on my advent… I got the sweetest little Yankee Candle tealights, see previous post on it here.
I have just purchased these cute shorts from Missguided. I love this website, they are always updating the site with the latest trends and often have some great deals on (they also have some great Cyber Monday deals still on!), if you haven’t checked it out already you must! I know its a bit cold for still getting your legs out, but sometimes a night out just calls for it. So see how I paired these faux leather shorts to create an winter evening look, fit for the night. Tip: If you want to brave the cold in bare legs, try out a pair of skin coloured tights underneath for a bit of extra warmth… see if this works for you!!
All outfit details can be found below!!
I hope you enjoy this post :):)
Seen on me:
- Faux leather shorts – Missguided here.
- Cropped cream jumper SOLD OUT, similar here and here
- Patent nude court shoes Missguided SOLD OUT, similar here.
- Clutch – M&S (last season) similar here and here.
- Watch – Michael Kors here.
- Necklace – River Island. Similar here.