Hey guys! So I love Victoria’s Secret, I think the whole brand is so dreamy, pretty, pink and feminine. With that in mind, I wanted to create a look inspired by the make up of the Victoria’s Secret models. I wanted to recreate that sun-kissed, bronzey glow for naturally radiant looking skin, whilst incorporating some champagney highlights and pretty pinks. Ultimately something very girly and sexy, without being too over the top but just enhancing those natural features.
I love the Victoria’s Secret fashion show, the outfits are so beautiful and the models always look stunning! I think the show is back on in December? So I can’t wait to see what is in store for this year!
I hope you like this look! Please subscribe over on YouTube too! 🙂 All products used are listed down below.
- Astral Cream http://bit.ly/2e5mTAJ
- Nivea Post Shave Balm http://bit.ly/2dqaNOS
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow http://bit.ly/2e5mCh7
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation (in Nude) http://bit.ly/2dzEjVL
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (in Light) http://bit.ly/2dzDjkc
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder (in Medium) http://bit.ly/2ekDIGu
- RHW Cream Highlighter Stick http://bit.ly/1VB8drG
- MAC Amber x9 Palette http://bit.ly/1TqJRjE
- Mary Louminizer by The Balm http://bit.ly/2eF8ZaE
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil http://bit.ly/2erM6SU
- MAC Pigment in Vanilla http://bit.ly/2ejZauq
- ABH Brow Wiz (in Medium Brown) http://bit.ly/1LiMmAe
- Loreal Telescopic Mascara (Waterproof version) http://bit.ly/2dzE1xO
- Milani Baked Blush (in Soleil) http://bit.ly/2etgBZX
- Honey Bronze Cream Blush by The Body Shop (Colour 2 ‘Blush’) http://bit.ly/2dmV9ss
- MAC lipliner in Whirl http://bit.ly/2ek2iqf
- MAC lipstick in Angel http://bit.ly/2ekB1Vi
- VS Perfume Stick in Tease http://bit.ly/2d6ur2L
- VS Body Spray in Coconut Passion (packaging has changed, same product) http://bit.ly/2dzDZWX
*Dressing Gown / Kimono from Victoria’s Secret http://bit.ly/2e5pESB
*Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. All opinions are honest & my own 🙂