So I was sent a bunch of Technic make up as part of a PR package and I wanted to share with you my honest review and first impressions! I thought the best way to do that was a video.
Obviously this is VERY affordable make up, with all products retailing at under £5.00, so my question was, is it any good!? I am hoping to still see some good quality, very useable products, despite the price being so low.
I love the fact that these SUCH a bargain, I think it is very reassuring to know that not every make up product out there will break the bank and it is perfect for those just starting out and wanting to play around with make up. I feel it will also suit the slightly younger generation, who may not have a huge disposable income yet but want to get their hands on some on-trend make up products!
So here’s me trying out some Technic products and giving you my super honest opinions and reviews. Everything mentioned is linked below as always.
I hope you like this video, please subscribe over on YouTube if you do! 🙂
- Colour Correcting Palette £5.00 http://bit.ly/2dX1M1s
- Define & Highlight (in Caramel) £3.49 http://bit.ly/2dX2YSy
- Superfine Matte Blusher £3.00 (Reduced to £1.99) http://bit.ly/2d83iiG
- Strobe Kit £4.99 (reduced to £1.50) http://bit.ly/2cYPG5K
- Highlighter £3.99 (reduced to £1.50) http://bit.ly/2dztEJM
- Brow Tamer £2.50 http://bit.ly/2dJLhrS
- Mega Sultry 2 Eyeshadow Palette £3.49 http://bit.ly/2djsqk9
- Technic Pro Eye Blending Brush £2.99 http://bit.ly/2cWtLkM
- Technic Pro Foundation Brush £4.75 http://ebay.eu/2dPqCA7
See more of the brushes here: http://bit.ly/2dPtKeW
I have also heard this liquid highlight is an absolute dupe for Benefit ‘High Beam’: http://bit.ly/2dDzTM5 (Just £2.99! Packaging also looks SO similar! Ha)
You can get Technic from the following websites: LoveThyMakeUp, Fragrance Direct, Amazon, and select Superdrug stores (Superdrug do a Technic 12 day advent for just £8, see HERE)
*DISCLAIMER: This video is not sponsored however the products were sent to me free of charge. All opinions are honest & my own 🙂