I have been wanting to have a play around with some more ‘autumnal’ colours so I decided to create a rusty orange make up look that I think it is PERFECT for this time of year. It is a little heavier than the looks I usually do, but I would most definitely wear this for a night out.
That gorgeous rusty orange colour has to be my favourite of all the autumn/fall tones and I think it can really make the eyes pop. I also didn’t own a lip colour like this so I was really excited to try this one out!
All products used are listed & linked below!
I hope you like this video, please subscribe over on YouTube!
- Hyldmide Blur Primer http://bit.ly/2ebW4dI
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20 http://bit.ly/2ftY8Qc
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (in Light Warm) http://bit.ly/2eORrVV
- ABH Contour Kit http://bit.ly/2eJEVJa
- ABH Brow Wiz (in Medium Brown) http://bit.ly/2f2WgLd
- L’Oreal Brow Plumper http://bit.ly/2f6wJQ4
- Z Palette http://bit.ly/2fkn7X8
- Make Up Geek Individual Shadows (Colours used: Creme Brûlée, Morocco, Cocoa Bear, Cosmopolitan, Glamorous, Corrupt) http://bit.ly/1TLQwmd
- L’oréal Telescopic Mascara http://bit.ly/2dFSDO9
- Morphe Blush Palette http://bit.ly/1MepQcT
- Art Deco Lipstick (in Cayenne Pepper) http://bit.ly/2e1WG2h
*Top is from Topshop http://bit.ly/2fonQGw
Disclaimer: This post is in no way sponsored and all opinions are honest & my own!