I sat down to film my current everyday make up routine, I have been using this look a lot recently and think it is perfect for day to day wear. Majority of the products I used are affordable / highstreet products. This is a simple, fresh look that leaves a natural and healthy looking finish. I don’t like to look like I have a mask of make up on for a daytime look, so I use a very lightweight foundation and go very minimal on the eyes. I also like to give the skin a nice glow.
The only product that isn’t QUITE as low in price as the others is the ‘Instaglow’ from The Body Shop, but it is something I have been throwing in to my routine everyday and think it does a very similar job to the likes of ‘Wonder Glow’ by Charlotte Tilbury (which is £38.50 …. over x3 the price!!!).
I hope you enjoy this look, all products used are listed & linked below!!
- Astral Cream (Small Tub): http://amzn.to/29R5bj0
- The Body Shop Instaglow in ‘Peachy Glow’: http://bit.ly/2a0k8hp
- Loreal True Match Foundation – Mixed ‘Rose Vanilla’ & ‘Beige’: http://bit.ly/2akY4Ns
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer: http://bit.ly/29NQH2t
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in ‘Warm Beige’: http://bit.ly/1fNviEk
- Make Up Revolution Bronzer: http://bit.ly/29NCrUN
- For Brows – MAC shadow in ‘Espresso’: http://bit.ly/2akZqaV
- Rimmel Blush in ‘Pink Rose’: http://bit.ly/2akXBus
- No7 Highlighing Brick (OLD), similar here: http://bit.ly/29NPIz3
- Loreal Telescopic Mascara: http://bit.ly/2a8jFfy
- Revlon Matte Balm in ‘Enchanting’: http://bit.ly/2akXUFy
- NYX Butter Gloss in ‘Creme Brulee’: http://bit.ly/29ZtFGy
- Sigma F80 (Flat Kabuki): http://bit.ly/29MPlb7
- Real Techniques Setting Brush: http://bit.ly/1bbUufM
- Real Techniques Bronzer Brush: http://bit.ly/2akXYFx
- Real Techniques Blush Brush: http://bit.ly/2a8kB3y
- Real Techniques Eyebrow Brush – From this set: http://bit.ly/2a1wl8q
- Make Up Revolution Powder Brush: http://bit.ly/29SMriq
- Spectrum Finishing Brush: http://bit.ly/29EJrHG
*Disclaimer: This post is in no way sponsored. All opinions are my own.